How do you use CBD? To achieve the desired effect, it is important to use the CBD Oil correctly. This is a general CBD Manual how to use CBD oil. For detailed advice, read the instructions on the product.
How to use CBD Oil
- Shake before use
- Place the CBD drops under tongue or on a tea spoon.
- Hold the CBD Oil under your tongue for 30 – 60 seconds and then swallow.
- You can then rinse your mouth with water.
How to use CBD Capsules
- CBD capsules intended for oral use.
- CBD Capsules can be consumed like any other food supplement
How to use CBD Edibles
- CBD Edibles intended for oral use.
- CBD Edibles can be consumed like any other food, it is an easy way to add CBD to your diet every day.
How to use CBD Topicals
- CBD Topicals are lotions, gels, creams and salves that are applied directly to the skin.
- Apply a thin layer and massage thoroughly into affected areas of the skin. For external use only.
- CBD Topicals are used by consumers who have specific areas of their bodies they want to treat.
In truth it is very difficult to give a number indicating an ideal dose, it will be different for everyone.
If you are new to CBD we recommend you start with a small dose, for example 1 drop / capsule three times per day, and slowly building up this small dose till the desired effect is reached. You can increase the dose up to the maximum that is indicated on the label of the product itself.
The most important advice is: listen to your body and find the ideal dose for you.
Start low, go slow
Ideal time to use CBD Oil
The ideal time to use CBD Oil is different for everyone. Normally, the perfect time of day is whenever best fits in your daily schedule so that you are consistent with your CBD Oil routine. After sufficient time you will have enough insight how CBD Oil interacts with your body, this will lead to a CBD Oil routine that works best for you.
Storage of CBD Oil
Store the CBD Oil in a cool, dry and dark place. Keep out of reach of children
Shelf-life of CBD oil
Review the shelf-life on the label of the product. You can best store CBD products in a cool, dry and dark place. Normally CBD Oil stays well for more than 1 year if stored in a closed package.
Please note that the storage and shelf-life may differ for edibles and topicals. This can also be different for each specific product, so please refer to the leaflet or information for any such products.
Effects of CBD Oil
You will notice the short-term effect of CBD Oil within 15 minutes.
Normally you will notice the long-term effects of CBD Oil after several weeks. If you don’t notice these effects after several weeks, we recommend you to slowly build up your CBD dose.
Please note that the short-term effects will take longer to notice when using edibles or capsules due to digestion.
Do not use when:
Most people can use CBD Oil without any risk, however it should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing.
Other important information
Consult with a physician before use if you have a serious medical condition or use prescription medications.
Products with cannabidiol (CBD) are dietary supplements and not medicines. We do not make any medical pronouncements. We recommend that you always discuss the use of products with cannabidiol (CBD) with your doctor or other care professional first. This is only a general CBD Manual how to use CBD oil.